For more information call 0151 268 1889
Duration: 3 Day Course (9am – 5pm)
The course has a HIGH PRACTICAL content.
Introduction to hydraulics
When the course is complete the candidates will know:
- How a hydraulic system works and the fundamental science behind them.
- Why contamination management is so important
- How each component in a hydraulic system works
- Health and safety around hydraulics
On completion of the course the candidates will all be able to:
- Build simple hydraulic circuits
- Understand hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Install components as described in a circuit diagram
- Set up procedures relating to hydraulic components
- Test the performance of a pump
- Apply safe working practices around hydraulics